I offer individual therapy for people seeking help and support.
My rate is $170 / 50 minute session.
If you are interested in less expensive options, I suggest a number of reduced fee clinics in the Resources section of this site.
I'm also piloting email-based services such as skills coaching and narrative trauma treatment for those who are interested in working with me and require lower cost options.
Contact me if you're interested.
- TRAUMA: I have expertise working with people who have experienced trauma or loss, either in childhood, adulthood, or within their job.
- PARENTING AND FAMILY: I'm also adept at helping parents who struggle with parenting and family struggles and have a strong background in developmental science and training within pediatric settings.
- STUCK AND ANXIOUS: Finally, I've found that adults who struggle with anxiety, stress, or feeling stuck in their head experience typically experience great benefits from mindfulness, compassion, and cognitive behavioral interventions (all of which I have a lot of experience doing).
I excel at melding the art of therapy with the science of psychological interventions. And we'll probably laugh together too.
Evidence-based treatment modalities/approaches: I deeply value growth and receive ongoing mentoring from national health experts such as Dr Robyn Walser and Dr Leah Weiss. I most recently completed advanced training through the Compassion Institute. I have training in the following scientifically supported psychological interventions.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) including trauma-focused CBT
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy to treat PTSD
- Mindfulness-based and compassion interventions
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Skills Training in Affect and Interpersonal Regulation (STAIR)
- Parent training and education
- Developmentally-informed interventions
I offer concrete, action-oriented advising services for professionals who want efficient, expert advice. I have over 10 years of experience consulting with engineers, innovators, and entrepreneurs in both Silicon Valley and Denver.